Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just "may the Force be with me"

Today, I realize that in my uphill climb through life...I am at least more than half way up...I think a bit more than that even...as well, I sense strongly that super changes are upon me...and my li'l tribe...but always, when you are digging your heels in the hardest...inevitably, the negative forces try to trip you...and that is what is upon me...I had an epihany the other day...simple, but potent at the time...I was in the middle of both the high motivational inspiration & taking it from behind by the N-FORCE..."I am a witness to something that is happening in my life".....
I will arrive at the top...I WILL...and God/Creator/Energy, please just continue to allow the FORCE be with me..the Positive-love-vibe-sock-it-to-the-NFORCE-livelifetothefullest- FORCE!