Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just be...magically me!

Today i will just be magically me,
magically free, me to be free!
I will not be another or a tree,
i will be me...magically me...

Today i wont float like a balloon or a boat,
Today i wont sail like a dolphin or a whale...
yes i think i will just be fine with the face of mine...
living free...living wonderfully...

Today i will not fly like the sweet birds in the sky...
or drift like a cloud or a laugh out loud...
yes, today it is me, i must say
that i will be, so free, wonderfully!

Today i will just be magically me!
Magically free, me to be free...
i will not be another or a tree...
i will be me, magically me...Lalani