Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Float, just float...

Some TIMES when the traffic, the noise, the brightness, the screams, the arguing passerbys, the mount of dishes and clothes and crumbs of food on the table, the loud boom boxers in their loud aggressive cars, the tunnel of paperwork...the long tunnel of paperwork in the file box, on my desk, in my to-be-filed slot,all of it...I have a hard time remembering how to stop the headache of it all...the anxiety within my belly...deep within....relax the muscles of my shoulders, my face, my brow....and take a deep breath....(pause for breathing)....ahhhhhh!...and remind myself how we are all just mystically floating around, on a ball of dirt, water, wind, & fire made of energy...and that we, too are energy...and that nothing REALLY matters except how we all view all of this camouflage around...and how we act as the veil is slowly lifted from our eyes to SEE the truth and how hard we truly try to be the BEST we can be while we are here by just letting our hearts float, just float...