Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just Laugh!

Today is fabulously wonderful...full of surprise, I just know it! Today I will meet with several ladies from the lil group I got going...we are a swell group of gals...we all have hopes, dreams, and strive for more...they are balanced for the most part...I surely love the way Dawn is so...well, lets just say she has an inner strength I don't know if I could ever have...quite the same...Oftentimes I feel the instant sense of jealousy...when I am out and about in life...a learned behavior for sure..but not the best feeling in the world..she has better hair, better friends, better family...I can't stand those feelings...because truly, I am far better off than many...and have far better hair than many too...so what it all comes down to is...listen, laugh, and enjoy those whom you strive to be a bit more like...there is no room for competition..we are all here to learn from each other...and gain...and be happy for each other...in this sisterhood of ours...it is far better than hanging out with a bunch of chicks whom you don't need to be like or follow...sure, the jealous temptations aren't there..but don't we all really want to be better? Strive to...deep inside? So today, I will just sit, observe, share, take it all in...smile, and laugh...just laugh!