Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just for You...

Happy 40th Anniversary for Earth Day consciousness!

Oh, Earth we love you and I must say thank you ,thank you for the sweet strawberry today... I savoured it so... a miracle, you know... And to think it grew from dirt? Your fire, water, dirt, air energy spins us all around the galaxy... all around the Universe... spinning... floating... free... Oh, tis just the thought of you... only you that melts away any mundanities that may disturb me in the moment... so this is a MOMENT from me to you... dear friend... to take and place in a special space and time and hold in my hand and lift ever so high... only for you...
just for YOU.