Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just flow...

Well, God/Creator/Energy, time is movin on...the seasons are still melting into one another...dishes will always be in the sink and clothes will always fill the hamper...always...so, to heck with it all, I say....make a grand adventure for the day...pack the kids up and go play... wonder around and find a space to find your newest memories...the children need more time with you than the housework does today...the dishes won't remember me and neither will the clothes...but my children will remember a gift of many moments in a day that mommy looked relaxed... peaceful... with laughter flowing from her lips...and hair dancing around her face....so today, I shall take my hair down and let it flow, just flow...