Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Climb!

Today I can feel it...burning desire to do, to be, to climb the tree...to sit on top, I say...and feel the burn in my muscles, in my toes, in my grip, in my nails...as I climb my way up...with hopes of catching a glimpse of what is OUT THERE in IN HERE...sweat will pour from my brow if I have anything to say about it...and I do! In the end, really, isn't it all quite like taking two..ot three joyful, hard laboring hours to prepare a meal so grand...only to be eaten in a moment's time? So it all comes down to this one moment...the moment I shall sit upon the top of the TREE...and feel the warm, bath air hit my face and run down my spine...even if it's only for a moment...it will all be worth the harder climb to get there...so REACH, and reach high....grab hold with every finger, and climb...just climb!