Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Move...

Not as fast moving as yesterday...Creator/God thank you for helping me with energy to do many things yesterday..and the ability to stop when it was time...thank you for the wonderful grill and chicken and the ability to make a most fabulous marinade...thank you for the family, their health, and the weather...it all came together in harmony yesterday evening...thank you, thank you..I pray that I make the strength today, to get up, WAKE up, and the simple ability to move...just move.