Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Friday, April 9, 2010

Just Blow...

Alot of my life, it seems...as though I have been running around "doing" for the good of the future...looking forward to what my mind was imagining for the future...putting aside what could have been special moments made...living more for what I imaged me to be in the future...and not WHAT I CAN BE TODAY...even in relationships, I often stayed with them and spent needless energy on the relationship because I was living for what I imagined we could be....and not seeing it for what it really WAS...if I had, I wouldnt have wasted sooo much time in them...as well, I have always have been interested in sooo much...so many dreams for the future...so many ideas...and, while it is no good to sit around watching your tv while your life passes you by...it isnt good to run around too heavily chasing after your dreams either...because you miss the moments that you could have had blowing dandelions and watching them float in the sun...dancing...softly in the wind...so, while I have had my past dandelion moments, the observer in me cannot help but notice that I tend to wonder back onto the straight and NARROW path again from time to time...and so, I hereby put into the Universe a prayer to help me remind myself more often to declare
"Today is the day of dandelions! Today I will blow...just blow!"