Welcome All!



This is the Mothership, my center, my haven where I come to pour on the inspiration...and I welcome you all here...This is what I call my Dream Board...within a blog..& all of my sister blogs/sites that are a part of it ...are here...they are my individual passions in life...though this Dream Board Blog is relatively new...years have gone into elements; experiencial learning, growth, mistakes, and how to "do" this box of digits! So follow me, & if I can't inspired you, someone I lead you to just may...Love Laney

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just Flowing...

Today could be such a loungy day..but I have already done some God/universal/love work...I have added music to some of the sister blogs here...and have placed some on facebook to invite others to check it out... hope they do...
today is fresh..hopeful...mindful... thank you God/creator/energy, for helping me care enough to see it...please help me to stay these things...these ways...help me to stay inspired and strong...and not let the many around me that are not in tune...knock me off my beat...I want to keep the rhythmic flow that is... and fine tune it to the finest rhythm there is...and keeping it flowing... just flowing...